- Uniden Holdings Corporation
President and CEO
(as of January 1st,2023)
- February 7th, 1966
- 100 million yen
- 33(Number of employees in Uniden Group consolidated companies: 972)
(as of March 31st, 2022)
- No. of bases
- 6 countries, 8 bases
(as of August 31st, 2022)
Established Uni Electronics Corporation
Changed company name to Uniden Corporation
Established Uniden America Corp.
Tokyo Head Office is set up in Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
Uniden Corporation had listed in the second section of Tokyo Stock Exchange
Established Uniden Australia Pity. Ltd.
EstablishedUniden New Zealand Ltd.
Uniden Corporation had listed on the first section of Tokyo Stock Exchange
Established Uniden Electronics Products (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
Uniden Corporation had completed corporate headquarter building in Hatchobori, Cho-ku
Established Uniden Holding, Inc.
Established Uniden Electronics Products (Jiangxi) Co., Ltd.
Established Uniden Vietnam Ltd.
Changed from Uniden Corporation to Uniden Holdings Corporation.
Established Uniden Japan Co.
Acquisition of 80% shares of ATTOWAVE CO.,LTD.
Transition to Company with Audit and Supervisory Committee
November 29, 2022 Delisting
Uniden America Corporation
Uniden Australia Proprietary Limited
Uniden Vietnam Limited
- Production of telecommunications equipment
- Lot 5. 1, Tan Truong Industrial Zone, Cam Giang District, Hai Duong Province, Vietnam
Uniden Electronics (ShenZhen) Co., Ltd.
- Procurement of parts for Uniden Group production facilities
- Unit 3306, Block A, Tianxia Jinniu Plaza, Taoyuan Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, PRC, 518054
Uniden Japan Co.
ATTOWAVE CO., LTD.
UAC Korea Branch
- Planning and sales of wireless communication equipment
- 1005 10F Leader’s Tower, 286, Beotkkot-ro, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, 08511, Korea